5.26.2015

40 Beauty Questions

I recently came across this beauty tag and decided it would be a great way to kick start my blog. This is the "40 Beauty Questions" tag and has both skincare and makeup questions which I thought was pretty neat. So, without further ado, here are my answers to forty different beauty questions. Enjoy!
SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Honestly, only once atm. Normally I would twice, but my skin has been a bit off lately. 
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily-combination skin. It's mostly oily but i have a few dry patches here and there.
-What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, but only once or twice a month. 
-What brand do you use?
Clinique Exfoliating Scrub, it's not bad but I don't think I'll buy it again. 
-What moisturizer do you use?
Philosophy's "Hope in a Jar" - it's one of my absolute favorites. 
-Do you have freckles?
Yes – not a ton, I hate them though. I think freckles just don't suit be very well. 
-Do you use eye cream?
No, but I should. I haven't found one I like yet. 
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, it's not as bad as it use to be but I use prescription medication for it. It gets terrible around that time of the month especially. 
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, I absolutely hated it. It pretty much ruined my skin while I was using it. 
MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I don't wear foundation too often but I love the L'Oreal True Match and the NARS Sheer Glow for the fall and winter. In the spring and summer I like to use the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. 
-How about concealer?
Maybelline Fit Me and Rimmel Wake Me Up
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, I have more of a yellow undertone color, I have some pink undertones though too, so I tend to go with more neutral undertones when I buy foundations and such. 
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't like to use them on myself, as I wear glasses, I think they look gorgeous on everyone else though! 
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I normally don't open all my mascaras at once so I just switch to a new one once then time comes. 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline all the way, I love ALL of their mascaras. I also adore the Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara. 
-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora. MAC products are too hit-or-miss for my liking. Sephora at least has a variety of products. 
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Tons of brushes. It's kinda embarrassing. I mostly use Sigma, Morphe, Crown, BH Cosmetics, Real Techniques, and ELF. 
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I prefer a primer over a base though.
-For the face?
Sometimes, depends on what look I want to achieve. I love Benefit's POREfessional. 
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Suspect by Urban Decay
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid. Pencil never seems to stay on my eyes. 
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I've only done it once and that was enough! 
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them. They can get a bit messy, but they are gorgeous and last forever. 
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes, yes. 
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in "08" and my NARS lipstick in "Heat Wave" 
-How about lipgloss?
Not a huge fan of lipgloss. 
-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS "Orgasm" 
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never. It's too sketchy for me. 
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course! It's both affordable and good quality. 
-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
Not normally. 
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I want to possibly become a makeup artist some day and I think I could definitely benefit from them. 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Only when I'm in a rush/hurry 
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Heavily applied makeup, it just gets to look very cakey
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Eyeshadow I prefer more neutral shades and I love a colorful lip. 
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
All of them honestly. 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My Anastasia Brow Wiz. I wear glasses, so filling in my brows frames my face very nicely. 
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Totally! I do all the time. 
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Most days, there are some days I just want to hide under the covers, but everyone has those days sometimes. 
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Urban Decay. It's like my "safe place" when it comes to makeup. 
-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it. Makeup is a form of art in my opinion. As long as you feel comfortable with and without makeup. Don't feel like you have to wear it and don't feel like you don't have to wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment