1.14.2016

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara Review

Hello everyone! I was recently sent the new Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara from Influenster. Of course as soon as it came in the mail I just had to run to my vanity to try it out and spoiler alert: I LOVE it! Before I get too into raving about this mascara I'm going to go over what the mascara claims to do, where to buy, how much it costs, etc. With that being said let's get into it!
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara


Price: $26 (US)



Where to purchase: Sephora (Online or in store) 



Claims: An ultra-volumizing mascara that delivers instant dimension for epic lashes



Shades: Black (Noir) 



The new Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara is a Sephora exclusive, so, it can only be purchased through Sephora. This mascara retails for $26 (US) and claims to give volume to your lashes and give the appearance of false lashes. The packaging itself is very sturdy and doesn't feel like cheap plastic compared to other mascara packaging. The brush applicator is an hourglass shape and has short tiny bristles which is great for coating every single lash! This mascara is made without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. It does contain fibers, so if you where contacts I don't recommend wearing this for a long time as it can cause irritation.


Overall this mascara lives up to its claims as it made my lashes thick and voluminous. It also made my eyelashes "soft" and didn't make them feel like they snap. I haven't had a problem with it clumping either which is great! This mascara is easy to layer and doesn't flake throughout the day - seriously, absolutely no flaking! For me, this mascara is a definite winner and will definitely be joining my group of holy grail mascaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment